Patterson Baptist Children’s Ministry
Sunday Activities for Children
- A nursery is offered at all Sunday morning services and during Sunday school for children ages Birth-2 years. Exit the sanctuary on the left side by the piano, turn right, then turn left. The nursery is down the main hall on the right.
- A young children’s room is offered during both services for children ages 2-4. Exit the sanctuary & down the main hall. The young children’s room is on the left, across the hall from the nursery. This room doubles as the Sunday School room. However, your children are welcome to stay in the sanctuary, if you prefer.
- Children’s church is offered for children in Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade, during both morning services. The children will leave with Chris and Julie Smith after the song service. The Children’s church room is downstairs at the end of the main hall. Bible reading, discussion, games, and engaging activities will be a part of each week’s lesson.
- Sunday school is offered at 9:45am for all age kids.
- A nursery is offered during the Sunday evening service for children ages Birth-2 years. Exit the sanctuary on the left side by the piano, turn right, then turn left. The nursery is down the main hall on the right.
- Bible Study for 1st-5th grade meets in the Children’s Choir Room.
- Bible Explorers age 3 through Kindergarten meets in 2-4 year old’s room, across the hall from the nursery.
Wednesday Activities for Children
- A nursery is offered during the Wednesday evening service for children ages Birth-2 years.
- Wednesday Night Family Supper begins at 5:30pm
- Children’s choir practice and Bible Study classes for all age’s begin at 6:30pm
Our Dedicated Leaders of Children’s Ministry, Chris and Julie Smith
“Chris and Julie are the best. They are dedicated and go above and beyond to make sure our children learn about the bible and have fun while learning. They give much of their time planning and getting ready for their next event. We appreciate you both so much and Patterson Baptist Church is blessed to have both of you.“
Statement on Facebook by Lillian DuPont